03 April 2007

A massive post today...

Today's post will be a biggie. Mostly because I am lazy, and I've either been spring cleaning or entertaining company for the last week-9 days. I haven't gotten online too much, so I am gonna have to play catch up with the blog challenges. So here goes...

#7 - An article of clothing that I thought I looked good in but in hindsight... not so much. Hammer pants. Such a big thing back in the day. Did anyone look good in those things? Doubtful. I owned about 5 pairs, all in random and ridiculous colors and patterns. And I'm sure I didn't look good in any of them. I will look for pictures, but I have no idea if I even have any. Too bad for you.

#8 - Create a layout based on a previous post. Here it is...


#9 - Snaz up my blog. Since this is a fairly new blog to me, I've already "snazzed it up" like I wanted it. I'll see what I can do. I'll have to work on that and get back to you. EDITED TO ADD: I snazzed it up by adding a little blinkie/button in my sidebarfor Shandy's blog. Click it. Be inspired.

#10 - Name something I collect and add a picture. This is kind of a hard one for me, seeing as how I don't really collect anything. Dust bunnies come to mind, but I'd rather not show pictures. One thing I think I unintentionally collect is little girl clothes. Seeing as how we'll have four of them pretty soon, I don't really get rid of their clothes. So here's a picture of a bunch of bins we have in our garage right now. Actually, that's part of the reason I haven't blogged in awhile. I was spring cleaning, which included getting all of these clothes organized by size and season. In total, there are 27 bins of just clothing. Scary. That's from birth to 8 years old. You can't see them all in this photo, but you get the idea. Like I said... scary. Maybe I should start INTENTIONALLY collecting something. It would probably take up way less space and cost way less money. hmmm......

#11 - Make three statements about myself. Two will be TRUE and one will be FALSE. In the comment section, the two people who actually read this lame blog vote on which one they think isn't the true statement. On the next blog challenge I'll reveal the lie! So...

1. I went skydiving while pregnant with my second child.
2. I have seen Oprah's show IN PERSON.
3.
I delivered one of my babies in the car.

So there they are... I'm caught up with the blog challenges. I'm sure everyone is very excited. I am hoping to be a better blogger now that I'm not a hostess to visitors.

Have a great day!!!

8 comments:

  1. thanks for entertaining me today! had to totally laugh at the hammer pants! I agree... doubt ANYONE looked good in those things!

    looks like you're quite organized to me! with all those bins in the garage! how fun!!!!

    super cute LO!! I'm hoping you've posted it at SG so i can read the journaling :)

    and onto the truths and lies...
    hmmmmm....
    I'm going to say #2 but that's just a total guess!!! To me.. they could ALL be true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok.. I'm going to change my answer...
    I'm going with #1.. skydiving while pregnant :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to pick #3.

    Oh, hammer pants!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll say #1.

    Love all the organized bins of clothes! Can you come to my house?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think #3 is false. and you're not a bad blogger. there is no such thing! and anyway, now you're all caught up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay Lynn - how about I guess #1?

    ReplyDelete