29 April 2007

A few layouts and some exciting news...

Click here for credits.


Click here and here for credits and a larger view.

The top one might be my new favorite layout. It's so simple, but I keep finding myself drawn to simple... maybe I ought to try that more.

And now for the exciting news... Look over on the right hand side of this little bloggie poo! I am going to be joining 2 more CTs... DigiScrapShak (which is really cool cuz it's a store gig, and I'll get to work with lots of different designers' stuff) and Wendyzine Scraps (she's at Elemental Scraps, but I don't have a blinkie just yet.) So anyway, I'm super duper excited!

OK, going to bed now. It's the only time when my ankles aren't elephant-like. =)

2 comments:

  1. it's been forever since I've made it to your blog!! WOOOHOOO on the CT's girlie!! such fun, wonderful news!!

    ouch on the pinkie toe -- hope that's feeling better and your LO's have totally been looking swass lately!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tagged you on my blog:

    www.scrapchantal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete