25 April 2007

Feel good movie and a layout or three, defining myself and C is for cookie...

Monday's blog challenge was to blog about a feel-good movie. Because I'm so punctual, I'm blogging it on Wednesday. That's how I roll...

I really can't think of one movie in particular that I watch that one could consider a feel good movie. I really like Say Anything, and anything with John Cusack for that matter. I'm also a fan of all those Meg Ryan chick flicks. Maybe Adam Sandler movies, because they never cease to make me laugh. Except Punch Drunk Love. Didn't like that one, although I went into it expecting it to be a typical Adam Sandler movie, which it wasn't. Anyhoo... I digress...

Here's a layout I did yesterday. I cheated and used the same layout for each of my girls. That's why I love digital scrapbooking. I switched out the pics, and voila! Instant layouts for three girls! And because this is my blog and I can do what I want... I'm gonna post all three pics so you can see my three little cuties in all their glory... Here's Hannah-

Click here for credits.

Just a little note about Taylor's... while one of my daughters has no fear, it is NOT Taylor. She's scared of lots of stuff. Including the slip 'n slide. So instead of running and sliding, she pretty much slow crawled her way down. Hence no cool splash action shots. We're working on that, though...


And Lexi's -



And last but not least... blog challenge #20... defining myself by giving you a word that starts with each letter of my first name...

Loving - very. But not to everyone. Just peeps I'm close to. The deserving ones.
Youthful - Maybe not in years, since I AM advanced maternal age... but I am in spirit!
Nutty - Yeah. Too much so.
Nifty - I'm not really sure if I'm nifty or not, but I use that adjective probably a little too much.

Not a whole lot of descriptive terms I could think of that start with Y. And although I WISH I was nimble, which I'm not now that I'm 36 weeks pregnant, I just couldn't put that in.

Oh... I have one more thing to blog about. Do you remember that song "C is for Cookie" that Cookie Monster sings on Sesame Street? If you don't, go find it here on YouTube. I want you all to share in the misery that is my life this morning. Now that my three year old knows how to press the back button on the DVD player button, we've listened to this song at LEAST 25 times. I haven't counted, but I'm quite sure we're at the very least at that number. And to make things even more fun... my 18 month old knows how to turn up the volume. So now we are listening to it at a much higher decibel level than is probably safe for little ears. And yes... I am letting the DVD babysit my kids while I blog... Bad Mommy...

4 comments:

  1. Lynn, your definitions are right-on! And c'mon, give yourself a break. Watching an educational dvd is okay for the girls - might give you some 'me' time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your random observations....they just crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynn! I love your definitions! And as for the dvd, well, ds#2 was SO fussy as an infant, I let ds#1 watch the entire Star Wars Trilogy in one sitting. . . He's done well so far! (and you might want to ask Patrice about Mary Poppins and the Aristocats)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh those LOs are gorgeous! I stumbled over your blog after you downloaded a freebie of mine and I am so glad I did! Goos luck with baby no# 4, I am due with #3 in about 6 weeks :)

    ReplyDelete