11 April 2007

"Life is like a box of chocolates..."

"You never know what you're gonna get."

Blog challenge #13 - Who said it and what does that mean to me?

It means that it's the little, unexpected things in life that make it worthwhile. Meeting my husband where and when I did was unexpected. Two of my children were "unexpected" little surprises. And there have been countless others along the way. I'd have to say, though, that those are the biggies. I learned a long time ago that if I try to have everything planned and mapped out, I'll end up biting into a nougat center instead of a coconut like I had planned. And that would just ruin my day. So now... I like the unexpected. Makes life so much more... interesting.

Forrest Gump said it cuz his momma always used to say it.

Two layouts I did today. I'm gonna try to get one more done tonight, since Caleb has Staff Duty and won't be home until after midnight.


Click here to see credits.



Click here to see credits.

**Edited to add my third layout for today!! Yay!!

Click here to see credits.

4 comments:

  1. Of course I am going to read it!! :)

    I love your layouts, especially the first one!!! What fab colors! so cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn - surprises can be interesting, I agree! Love your take on the quote!!
    And I LOVE your LO's - you are sooooooooo creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved your write up! and yes! we are all inclined to read your blog - :)

    ahhh.. Staff Duty days... I remember them. With dh's current position, he doesn't have to do those.

    and L.O.V.E. the LO's! off to SG to comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!! A fellow coconut girl! Got to love that. Dead on observation!

    ReplyDelete