19 April 2007

Three for the price of one...

I actually haven't been neglecting my blog so much... it's just that I have several things to blog about. All on different topics. So rather than typing in three brand new blogs in one day, today you'll get three for the price of one. Hence the title of this post. "How clever she is" you must be thinking. Or maybe not.

Post number one... I have big news. I am not usually a big tooter of my own horn, but I feel the urge to toot! (my horn, people... not that other kind of toot... geez) If you look over in the sidebar of this oh so lovely blog, you'll see that I am a member of TWO AWESOME DESIGNERS' creative teams. That's big news for me, because I never thought I'd even apply for one let alone be chosen. So I'm super-duper excited that I decided to think about what Shandy said to me on several occasions (Thanks, Shandy... still waiting ANXIOUSLY for your call) and I applied. There... toot over. =)

Post number two... This is gonna seem like a really weird one, but I have to blog about seeing my husband do his job. That probably seems like a really WEIRD thing to blog about. But see, we've been married for four years, and although I know what he does... I've never actually seen him in action. For those of you who don't know, he's a pilot in the army. He flies Blackhawks. And for the first time ever, our two youngest daughters and I got to see him fly. We have only been out to his airfield a couple of times, and never even gotten close to one of the helicopters, so this was a BIG deal to us. I guess if he worked at an office or a fire station or a hospital, we'd be able to see at least a little of what he does. But since he doesn't, like I said before, this was a big occasion for us. He was working with a skydive team from Ft. Campbell, so as an added bonus, the girls got to see parachuters jump out of his helicopter. Cool stuff. Here are a few pics. If you want to see more, you'll have to check back in a few days. I'll be doing a layout of the pictures I took.








And post number three... Last but not least, Shandy's blog challenge is to post a to-do list for today. Seeing as how today is just about over, I think I'll post a to-do list for tomorrow instead. Mostly cuz this is my blog and I can do whatever I want, right? K, so here's my list...

  1. Clean the kitchen and mop the floor. I swear, I could create a small meal with the crumbs and such that are on my floor right now. I wouldn't, but I could if I wanted to.
  2. Upload my most recent layouts to my super coolio blog.
  3. Leave some feedback on the layouts of my peeps at ScrapGal, and for my fellow CT peeps.
  4. Do some fun stuff with the kiddos... like PlayDoh and/or Paint.
  5. Do preschool activities with Taylor.
  6. Take the girls outside for a long time so they can run around and get super duper tired so Lexi doesn't get out of her bed 27 times like she did today. (For those of you who have read my previous blog... I didn't count this time. I just estimated)
  7. Shower at some point... preferably before the girls wake up, but that doesn't always happen.
  8. Make dinner. Don't remember what we're supposed to have so I'll have to figure that out first.
Lather, rinse, and repeat all this on Friday. I swear it's like Groundhog's Day. Although Friday, I get to go for another ultrasound, so that should throw some fun into the mix...

OK... going to bed soon. Have a good night!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Lynn - you are so organized! And watching your dh at work is simply amazing - your LO's will be spectacular!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a meal on my kitchen floor too. Maybe we could share so we have to suppers for the week! ;)

    Good luck with your u/s tomorrow!! :)

    ReplyDelete