09 April 2007

Happy Easter...

Busy day today. I had to go to my favorite store in the whole wide world... WalMart... this morning to pick up a few last minute things that I needed for today. Wow. So fun. For those of you who know me... you know I'd rather run naked through my neighborhood while 8 months pregnant than go to WalMart. I will say, however, it wasn't too bad. I think I got there before the main church crowd.

I picked up Hannah from the airport today. She went to Florida to see her dad for Spring Break. I miss her so much when she's gone. Thankfully she got back fairly early in the afternoon, so we were still able to have our Easter egg hunt in the backyard. I took pictures, but alas... can't find the USB cable right this second. I'll upload the pics tomorrow.

Here's a layout I finished today. The pictures are really low quality. I'm waiting on my sister-in-law to send me the CD of pictures she took when she was here 10 days ago. I really wanted to do this layout, though, so for the time being the pics are super low-res. I'll replace them when I get the good pictures. Anyhoo... it's my two little ones in the tub with their 11 month-old cousin. As the journaling says, we had just eaten a big spaghetti dinner. Of course, Mia looks just fine, while my two little piggies look like they bathed in spaghetti sauce.


Click here to see credits.

OK... gonna go to bed now. Need. Sleep. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment