11 April 2007

Lynn needs...

Here's the latest blog challenge over at ScrapGal. It's too long for lazy old me to type out, so click on the link if you wanna know what it is.

I googled "Lynn needs" and got lots of fun stuff. Actually, the first several were people that had apparently already played this game. I could have just copied them directly, but where's the fun in that? So... here are some of the more fun ones I found.

Lynn needs a new job. Maybe washing dishes or something. An interesting thought, but I'll be a SAHM for awhile still. With this new one not even born yet, I won't be going back to teaching until she's in school. That's at least 2013. And even then, I'm not so sure I'm in a mad rush to going back to raising other people's children and dealing with their issues as parents and accusing me of being unfair to their children when I expect them to follow certain classroom rules. Anyway, I digress. I already wash dishes. I really think Lynn needs a new job like lying around all day and getting paid for it.

Lynn needs a blog. Not so much. Got one. But thanks for playing.

Lynn needs money. Checks or cash should be sent promptly. This means YOU!

Lynn needs to lose at least eight stone. She is pinning her hopes on a gastric bypass procedure. Ummm, yeah. I realize I'm a little thick in the middle, but I think that's because of this darn BABY growing inside me. And after she's born, that lovely thing called breastfeeding will kick in, so, if things go like they did the last three times, that weight should start to fall right off. And I'm not real sure what "eight stone" is, but it sounds like a lot.

Lynn needs to loose the tattoes. I don't know why people mark their body. When they get old her skin is going to get rinkly, and so are here her tattoes. And she is going to whish that she never had them. OK, so this one cracked me up. I'm not the grammar and spelling police, but REALLY. How many errors can you have in one post? And WHAT are tattoes? Is that like a combined word? Tattoos on your toes? Apparently there is an entire forum dedicated to the discussion of my tattoos. I do have a tattoo. One. Not plural. It's on my right ankle. It's of three little plumerias (my favorite flower) and it's very small. It could be covered entirely by two dimes. I'll take a picture of it sometime and post it. Anyhoo... I'm not really sure how to "loose" it. And I'm quite sure I won't "whish" I never had it. Even when I'm old and "rinkly."

Lynn needs some respect. Maybe she'd get some if she'd "loose" those darn tattoes she's gonna "whish" she never had when she gets old and "rinkly."

Lynn needs to read the Constitution. I actually have, but that was a few years back when I was teaching American History to some fifth graders. Right now, there are much better reads that are much higher on my priority list. Brown Bear, Brown Bear What Do You See, It Looked Like Spilt Milk, and The Very Hungry Caterpillar to name a few.

Lynn needs to bring an empty suitcase. YES I DO... that's EXACTLY what I was just thinking. I would have to get it out of the attic, though, and that is just too much work. And I won't even go into where I'm supposed to bring it...

Lynn needs to have a cute and homey trailer. In tornado alley or in Florida. That would just be awesome. I'd also need a lot of insurance to go with that cute and homey trailer.

Lynn needs to lighten up here and stop taking themselves so seriously. I apologize. I didn't realize I was so self-absorbed. Please forgive me.

Lynn needs ride to San Jose. Because I want to spend 4 or 5 days in a car. With a complete stranger. That would epitomize fun for me.

Lynn needs to stop raiding Dakota Fanning's closet. I couldn't agree more. Being 6'2" and pregnant and all that entails, I'm having more and more trouble as the days pass squeezing into her cute little clothes.

Lynn needs to get a life. Fo shizzle. I couldn't agree more. I'm off to find one right now.

That was fun, Lisa. I actually found myself reading into page 8 of all the hits that came back on google. Then I realized I need to get a life. And on a more pressing note, I need to change a little girl's diaper. So I'll find that life later.

Have a great day, my friends!

8 comments:

  1. Oh my.

    I laughes so hard I cried!

    The "rinkly tattooes" made me "whish" I hadn't taken a sip of Diet Coke right before reading.

    Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LISA -- THAT'S THE ONE THAT MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD TOO!! (rikly tattoes!)...
    didn't know you were in need of so much!! LOL
    this was great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my!!! This one was funny! Are you going to get some "tattoes" to go with your tattoo?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Lynn for my morning laugh! DS wanted to know what was so funny when I was laughing the the whole tattoes thing, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you've got a tattoo? woo hoo! the things we learn! lol..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lynn those were too funny....I whish you all the best of luck with your gastric bybass....hope you have it after the baby if you want to loose a few pounds....maybe that can remove your tattoes at the same time! Thanks for making me laugh!

    ReplyDelete