19 March 2007

Weekend stuff and assorted blog challenges...

Busy weekend we just had... Caleb got home from a week-long training in Colorado. The first three days of him being gone were a little on the difficult side, both for me and the girls. He does so much to help out around the house and he's so involved with the girls; we really miss him when he's not here. We started to get into a groove by the middle of the week, and he got back on Saturday afternoon. It's so nice to have him home. Love you lots, honey!

Hannah had her first soccer game. We've had super nice weather all week, and of course the temperature drops to 39 degrees for her first game. I bundled up the little girls and we all ventured out into the cold to cheer on sis. She did great as usual. She's improved so much in only a year's time.

Caleb took Hannah and Taylor to the fish store this weekend. All of the girls have 10 gallon freshwater aquariums in their rooms. Taylor, especially, loves fish. She sings little songs about the fish in her tank. She wants to name her unborn sister Nemo. I think she's going to find herself a little disappointed when that doesn't happen. Anyway, I degress... The girls went with Caleb to the fish store, and for the first time EVER, they didn't see any fish that they really wanted. So Caleb came home with fish for our saltwater aquarium. We set it up about three weeks ago, and it's been cycling. In layman's terms that means it's getting ready for fish to be able to live in it for more than three hours. Anyway, I am happy to announce that the fish have now been living for upwards of 24 hours. YAY!

OK, enough of the really boring stuff...

A couple of blog challenges today, and I'm ALL CAUGHT UP! Blog challenge #4 is kinda hard for me to answer. It's basically "what do you do when no one is around watching?" The hard part to answering that is that usually, the only time there really isn't anyone around me is when I'm in the bathroom. And even then there are usually little fingers poking under the door wanting to know what I'm doing. So, I guess I'd have to answer that I'm probably going to the bathroom or taking a shower. BUT... right now I am actually completely alone because both little girls are napping AT THE SAME TIME! So I am on the computer... blogging and hoping to scrap a quick digital page. So I guess that's the other thing I do. I spend entirely too much time on the computer. Boring answers. Sorry, folks.

And blog challenge #5 is to share a website that I enjoy going to. Since most of the sites I visit are scrapbooking related, I'll leave those out. But I do go to a couple of others throughout the day. Here are a few links:

Our Daily Bread - a daily devotional
FatWallet Hot Deals
Web Sudoku - ADDICTIVE!

So there's a short list of completely random places that maybe you've never visited before. Enjoy. I'm going to work on that page now...

OK... edited this post to add the page I made. Simple and reasonably quick...

Click here to see credits...

1 comment:

  1. so glad your hubby is back :) that's always a happy day!!! and fun links you shared! thanks for participating :)

    ReplyDelete