17 March 2007

10 things that make me happy and other stuff...

Blog challenge #2.

10 things that make me happy...

This should be pretty easy. I could come up with 50 things if I needed to. These are in no particular order...

1. The smell of my girls' hair after a bath.
2. Weekend naps.
3. Uninterrupted sleep at night.
4. My husband's sweet little surprises for me. Like when he knew I was craving a 100 Grand candy bar. When he went to the convenience store to pick up something else, he bought me all of the 100 Grand bars they had left. Something like 34 candy bars.
5. Holding hands with my husband.
6. Snuggling with my husband.
7. Watching Lexi run up to her daddy with her arms in the air when he comes home from work. The first thing she wants him to do is pick her up. This might not be a big deal to some people, but this little girl didn't even lay eyes on her daddy for the first time until she was 6 months old. And that was only for two weeks. She didn't really get to know him until he got home from Iraq when she was 11 months old.
8. When Taylor says "Thankumadinner." Translation: "Thank you for dinner." She generally says this within the first few minutes when we all sit down to dinner. Such a thoughtful three-year-old.
9. Watching Hannah play soccer. She's so excited to be playing, and she's so fun to watch.
10. Having a little quiet "me" time at least once a day. Doesn't always happen, but it makes me happy when it does.

There. 10 things. I could have put a bunch more, but I'll save them for another day when I can't think of anything to write about.

On another note, I didn't do any pages today. I napped when the girls napped because I had such a bad headache. It was worth it, because I felt better when I woke up.


No comments:

Post a Comment