16 March 2007

I think...

There's a blog challenge going on over at ScrapGal, so I decided that maybe it would get me blogging on a semi-regular basis. I'm only three blogs behind. The first challenge is "I think..."

I'm probably supposed to come up with some kind of deep thoughts to go with that starter, but I'm not going to. I think I'm just gonna put a whole bunch of my random thoughts. So here goes...

1. I think I suck at blogging. But I'm gonna try to get better at that.
2. I think my kids are adorable even though they drive me crazy sometimes.
3. I think I need to thank my husband more for all the things he does around the house.
4. I think I'm going to get my hair cut soon. It's driving me crazy.
5. I think I need a tropical vacation.
6. I think Thin Mint Girl Scout cookies are probably more addictive than crack. Not that I've ever tried crack...
7. I think I need to go to bed earlier.
8. I think LOST better get better soon or people are gonna quit watching.
9. I think my husband rocks.
10. I think digital scrapbooking is super fun.
11. I think I've done enough thinking for one night.

I'll be back in a day or two to catch up on all these blog challenges.

Oh yeah... here's a digital layout I did today...

Click here to see credits...

1 comment:

  1. loved all your "thoughts" :)
    and of course just have to comment on that super adorable LO! hehehhe
    I really think you are quite talented in the digi designing realm :)

    ReplyDelete