21 March 2007

Sobbing over puddles and a layout...


Well, I think the pregnancy hormones are kicking into high gear... I found myself in tears over the fact that while bathing the little girls, my socks were soaked from the big puddle of water on the floor. Normally, that wouldn't bother me. As a matter of fact, yesterday it didn't bother me. Today... yeah. Caleb had to come to my rescue because I was practically sobbing. What a dork I am.

Here's a layout I did today. Love this picture of Lexi. Caleb has a problem with "tubby foam." He can't seem to apply it in moderation. The girls love it, though.



Click here for credits:

3 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Thanks for sharing and I love the photo of the swamp thing! As a mom myself - I can completely relate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those darn pregnancy hormones... made me cry during the Wedding Singer (go figure! - LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww.....you are allowed to cry!! i cannot believe 17 months ago you had a baby and you are already expecting another! how do you do it?!!! i'm not sure how many children you have, is it four? you are a supermom!

    ReplyDelete