17 March 2007

Blog challenge #3

I meant to include this with the last post, but since I didn't, I'll do it now.

I'm a blogging fool.

OK, so the third blog challenge is to tell about a fad I had to be a part of. I can think of several fads that I was a part of when I was younger. Nothing now. I don't care much about what people think now, so partaking in a particular fad at this point in my life is just too much effort. Although I guess there are people who think having a blog is a kind of fad, so I guess that could count for now.

Anyhoo... when I was younger...

banana clips
neon clothing
pegged jeans
big hair (I need to dig up a few pics of this... HILARIOUS!)
dangly earrings
MC Hammer pants
I owned a few Swatches back in the day

I'm sure there are a gazillion more, but I just can't think right now. Too tired I guess.

I'm going to bed now.

2 comments:

  1. ok.. I can identify with all (except owning a pair of hammer pants!)... pegged pants and big hair... those were the days! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. lynn, your blog was fun to read!

    ReplyDelete