21 April 2008

Sloopy Rhinohump at your service...

I received this email last night from my sister. I'm not a forwarder of emails. Hardly ever. But this came at the perfect time for me... and it totally made me laugh, even though my name is pretty lame. So instead of forwarding it, I'm blogging about it. Play along if you like and leave me a comment with your new name! I need a few more good laughs today!

The following is excerpted from a children's book, Captain Underpants and the Perilous Plot of Professor Poopypants, by Dav Pilkey. In it, the evil Professor forces everyone to assume new names...

So:-


1. Use the third letter of your first name to

determine your new first name:


A = snickle

B = doombah
C = goober

D = cheesey

E = crusty

F = greasy

G = dumbo

H = farcus

I = dorky

J = doofus

K = funky

L = boobie

M = sleezy

N = sloopy

O = fluffy

P = stinky

Q = slimy

R = dorfus

S = snooty

T = tootsie

U = dipsy

V = sneezy

W = liver

X = skippy

Y = dinky

Z = zippy


2. Use the second letter of your last name to determine the first half of your new last name:


A = dippin

B = feather

C = batty

D = burger

E = chicken

F = barffy

G = lizard

H = waffle

I = farkle

J = monkey

K = flippin

L = fricken

M = bubble

N = rhino

O = potty

P = hamster

Q = buckle

R = gizzard

S = lickin

T = snickle

U = chuckle

V = pickle

W =
hubble
X = dingle

Y = gorilla
Z = girdle


3. Use the third letter of your last name to determine the second half of your new last name:


A = butt

B = boob

C = face

D = nose

E = hump

F = breath

G = pants

H = shorts

I = lips

J = honker

K = head

L = tush

M = chunks

N = dunkin

O = brains

P = biscuits

Q = toes

R = doodle

S = fanny

T = sniffer

U = sprinkles

V = frack

W = squirt

X = humperdinck

Y = hiney

Z = juice

Thus, for example, George W. Bush's new name is: Fluffy Chucklefanny. And my new name is listed in the title of this blog entry.

Go ahead. Do it. You know you want to...

6 comments:

  1. Hey Sloopy....

    A big hello from Dorfus Farkletush.

    ROFLMAO !!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm Snickle Chickendunkin ... makes me giggle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sloopy!!! (te he)

    Consider yourself tagged if you want to play along.

    http://pins--needles.blogspot.com/2008/04/food-p0rn.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sloopy
    Found your Blog via Carol - I'm Snickle Pottyface at your service LOL. But my friends call me Amanda ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sloopy,
    I'm Dorky Pottyhumperdinck aka Breeza. Just wanted to stop by and let you know that I loved your layout!! Thanksfor sharing!!

    Cheers :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm slowly getting this!

    My new name is Snickle Farkletush!

    Made me smile.

    Diane

    ReplyDelete