14 April 2008

Grateful today for these things...

  • The subscription to Wonder Time magazine that my sister got for me. Love that magazine... it's a super cool alternative to Parents and other parenting magazines like that.
  • Hannah feeding Gabby dinner tonight so I could finish making dinner for everyone else.
  • Ally (the dog) didn't chew up anything today. BIG accomplishment for her.
  • The way Lexi climbs up into my bed and pulls my arm out so she can roll right onto it. It's a little ritual for us now.
  • The way Gabby bounces in her little duck tub. She bounces up and down on her little bottom like it's some kind of trampoline. So cute.
  • Taylor helped me clean up toys tonight before bedtime. Without arguing. HUGE step for her.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like some pretty wonderful moments to be grateful for. Loved reading this.

    ReplyDelete