09 April 2008

Taylorisms...

My Taylor never ceases to amaze me with the hilarious things she says. (At least I think they are hilarious... maybe others don't. That's ok. It's my blog, so I can post what I want, right?) Today was no exception... we were driving Hannah to soccer practice, and she sees a pizza delivery car (you know, with the sign on top?) She says... "Hey Mommy, there's a car with a triangle hat on his head!" At first I had no idea what she was talking about, but sure enough she pointed and I saw it. Another incident from today: spring has brought houseflies... much to Taylor's dismay. She asked me repeatedly for the "flyswhacker" so she could "whack those pesty flies." And I'll share just one more... the girls wanted peanut butter crackers for their snack. Taylor was quite insistent that her's needed "lids." That girl cracks me up.

1 comment:

  1. Miss Taylor I totally agree with the "lids" because I say that too!!! Very very very cute, you know what to do, scrap it all !!!!!

    ReplyDelete