09 September 2007

So it's only been a month...

since I last updated my blog. Why do I even have this thing? LOL! I guess I keep thinking I'll get into a routine and start blogging regularly. I really want to have it going when My Babies' Daddy deploys again. It'll kind of give him a glimpse into our daily lives. At least that's what I hope. Oh, and I don't normally refer to him as that, but he does often call me his Babies' Momma, so I felt the need to reciprocate.

Maybe I don't blog very often because I feel like I need to type so much stuff. Maybe tonight I'll just keep it short and sweet. Yeah... that's what I'm gonna do! So... here's a few layouts that I've just added to my galleries. Scroll all the way down for a super cool YouTube thingy I saw on Miss Mint's blog. I LOVE it. So powerful!

This is from Kaye Winiecki's Clothesline Chic Kit at Pickleberry Pop:
Click here for full credits.

This one is from [ksharonkdesigns] at Pickleberry Pop, also. The kit is called Simple Joys:
Click here for full credits.

Another one with Clothesline Chic:
Click here for full credits.

And this is another from [ksharonkdesigns]. The kit is called Unadorned and is a freebie on Sharon's blog for about 4 more days:
Click here for full credits.


And here's the video:

1 comment:

  1. GORGEOUS layouts, Miss Lynn!!! :) I especially love that first one ;) (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete