13 September 2007

A new blog feature...

I've decided to start a special little column over to the right. I'm sure in no time at all it will expand to a HUGE column, but for the time being, it will be small. It's a list of things I never thought I'd have the need to say. Mostly, things I've found myself saying to my children. I've often told my sister that if she could just hear the random silly things that have to be said in this house she'd laugh out loud for sure. I realize that some of these things might not be funny to others... but they are to me. And basically that's why I'm adding it... so I can remember the things that, at the time, might not be so funny but are comical in retrospect. The first one is today's "Get that sandwich off your shoe." I'm not even going to explain it.

No comments:

Post a Comment