12 September 2007

I'm like butter, baby...

...on a roll... woohoo! I am blogging after only 2 days. I don't really have anything important to talk about, but I did do a couple of layouts today:
Click here for credits

.
Click here for credits.

I completely neglected the three loads of laundry that need to be folded. Yep, they're still sitting in various places around my house. BUT... I got two pages done. So what's more important? Honestly, right now getting pages done is more important because I need to have a year's worth of layouts uploaded to Shutterfly by September 15th. That's a little more than a week before Lexi's second birthday, and I want to have her second year layouts printed up in a book to give to her. Anyhoo... on to more exciting news... I'm on Jennifer Howland's CT now! It was kind of a fluke because I honestly wasn't looking for any more CT spots. However, I totally love her papers (she ain't called the Texture Ho for nothing!) so I made her take me on! =)

OK... so now I'm tired. I'm gonna go to bed. But hey, at least I blogged a little! Nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment