10 October 2012

Not quite PRIME, but pretty darn good...

One of the things I knew I'd really miss when we left the US was our Amazon Prime membership.  It allowed me to purchase many things I probably didn't need but thought I did without ever having to leave my house.  And then I'd receive it in two days.  Because, you know, I probably couldn't have survived if I didn't receive it that fast.  And then my loving husband pretty much sold all of it on craigslist.  And then he wrote a book about it.  And now I have to hear all about what an incredible author he is.

The point is... I love Amazon Prime.  Alas, two-day shipping no longer applies to me.  Turns out it was only five-day shipping to the UAE.  That's pretty impressive, in my opinion. 

 
It cost a bunch, but we got what we needed.  Or maybe we didn't really need it.  But we got what we wanted and couldn't find (yet) over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment