25 November 2007

Run! Don't walk...

Here:

Click on image to go to the store!!

Seriously... awesome stuff. You won't regret it. If you love Sharon's and/or Megan's designs, you HAVE to get their grab bags. FULL of yummy goodness! I'm still pinching myself... wondering if I'm dreaming... how awesome it is to be creating for the two of them! Check out my "pixel chick" blinkie on the side!

And here's a layout I did with some of Megan's stuff... (one of the items is in her grab bag!)

Click on the image to see credits.

OK... off to spend some time with the family... and maybe get another layout or two done. Maybe my mojo is back.

2 comments:

  1. Loving the tea stained alpha on your page and what absolutely beautiful angel girls you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this LO and the photo! You;ve still got you mojo gal!

    ReplyDelete