30 July 2007

A big fat YAY!!!

Check this out!!! I just found out on Friday that one of my all-time favorite designers (not to mention scrappers...) is letting me guest on her CT for a few months!

Sharon (ksharonk) creates amazing designs and layouts, as does her creative team, and I'm so thrilled to have a chance to work with them!

It's 8:00 on Sunday night and I am so exhausted I can barely keep my eyes open! I just put everyone to bed earlier than usual because I NEED SLEEP! So I'm going to post a few layouts I've done recently, and then it's bed time for this tired soul...

Here are my latest two layouts for ADSR. If you don't know what I'm talking about, you can click on the "Scrappin Military Mommies" blinkie over in the sidebar and read all about it. (Click on the images for credits) For Challenge #3:

And for Challenge #4:



And here are a couple more that I've done in the last week or so:






OK... off to bed!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layouts, love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your LOs are gorgeous! Am glad to be working with you as GCTM for Sharon too!

    ReplyDelete